Welcome to MarketWatch Monday from Austin!
It has continued to be a quiet couple of weeks which might be due to most selling focusing on Q4 prep. Here is what happy this week in new listings:
Here are the high-level numbers on the marketplace this week:
- There are currently 261 active listings.
- 75 active listings are over the million dollar price point.
New Amazon FBA Listings
- Only 4 listings came to market this week
- Ranging from $4K- $5MM
- The $5MM listing is at a HUGE 9.6x! This is due to inventory of $5.2MM being included in the purchase, essentially canceling out that multiple.
Median multiple (of annual net profit) on new listings:
- Under $1MM price point is 3.6x
- $1M+ price point 4.6x (with that 9.6x outlyer removed)
That’s all for this week’s FBA MarketWatch Monday. For access to the new listing links every week, sign up for the FBA Business Price Guide.
Whenever you’re ready, here’s 3 ways we can help you:
1. Do You Know What Your Brand Is Worth?
Want to know how much a buyer is likely to pay for your brand? We can confidentially examine your brand to provide you with a realistic value range, based on deals we’ve closed plus current market trends. Click here for you free vale estimate.
2. Looking For Brands To Acquire?
Let us know your investment criteria here, so we know which deals to send to you as they become available.
3. Want to know what makes FBA Brands more valuable in 2018?
Check out our 2018 half-yearly review. We reviewed 69 public sales with a combined list price of over $127,000,000!- click here to check it out.