Welcome to FBA MarketWatch Monday from Prague, Czechia.
In case you missed it last week, we are now solely focusing on new $1M+ deals.
Here is what happened this week in the marketplace:
Currently, we are tracking:
- 73 $1M+ active listings
New Amazon FBA Listings
- 5 New Listings ranging from $1.4MM – 6MM
- $25MM revenue biz for a 1x multiple!
- 2 boast proprietary products
- The median multiple margin was lower this week at 23%
- 60% had diversified sales channels
The median multiple for these listings was a 3.9x which is up 0.5x from last week.
That’s all for this week’s FBA MarketWatch Monday. For access to the new listing links every week, sign up for the FBA Business Price Guide.
Whenever you’re ready, here’s 3 ways we can help you:
1. Do You Know What Your Brand Is Worth?
Want to know how much a buyer is likely to pay for your brand? We can confidentially examine your brand to provide you with a realistic value range, based on deals we’ve closed plus current market trends. Click here for you free vale estimate.
2. Looking For Brands To Acquire?
Let us know your investment criteria here, so we know which deals to send to you as they become available.
3. Want to know what makes FBA Brands more valuable in 2018?
Check out our 2018 half-yearly review. We reviewed 69 public sales with a combined list price of over $127,000,000!- click here to check it out.