Welcome to MarketWatch Monday from Austin!
Let’s see what the FBA business sales marketplace has been doing last week
We have the largest listing of the week, Revenue $11mm, Earnings (annual net profit) $3.3mm
We have opened our bid acceptance period which ends 5pm CDT Monday 13th of May 2019.
Here is the link: https://thefbabroker.com/listing167
If your brand is doing $5-50mm+ in revenues and you’d like to sell fast – let’s talk.
Here are the high-level numbers on the marketplace this week:
- There are currently 291 active listings.
- 80 active listings are over the million dollar price point.
New Amazon FBA Listings
- 15 listings came to market this week
- Ranging from $28.5K- $10MM
- 4 businesses listed over $1M+ (27% of listings)
- One $10M listing has a margin of 41%
Median multiple (of annual net profit) on new listings:
- Under $1MM price point is 2.3x
- $1M+ price point 4x
That’s all for this week’s FBA MarketWatch Monday. For access to the new listing links every week, sign up for the FBA Business Price Guide.
Whenever you’re ready, here’s 3 ways we can help you:
1. Do You Know What Your Brand Is Worth?
Want to know how much a buyer is likely to pay for your brand? We can confidentially examine your brand to provide you with a realistic value range, based on deals we’ve closed plus current market trends. Click here for you free vale estimate.
2. Looking For Brands To Acquire?
Let us know your investment criteria here, so we know which deals to send to you as they become available.
3. Want to know what makes FBA Brands more valuable in 2018?
Check out our 2018 half-yearly review. We reviewed 69 public sales with a combined list price of over $127,000,000!- click here to check it out.