Welcome to MarketWatch Monday from Austin!
Let’s see what the FBA business sales marketplace has been doing last week
Here are the high-level numbers on the marketplace this week:
- There are currently 275 active listings.
- 75 active listings are over the million dollar price point.
For the second week in a row we have an FBA business under offer! This just highlights that FBA business are in hot commodity right now.
If your brand is doing $5-50mm+ in revenues and you’d like to sell fast – let’s talk.
New Amazon FBA Listings
- 14 listings came to market this week
- Ranging from $3.8K- $6.5MM
- 6 businesses listed over $1M+ (43% of listings)
- One $1M+ listing has a margin of 51%
Median multiple (of annual net profit) on new listings:
- Under $1MM price point is 2.4x
- $1M+ price point 2.8x
That’s all for this week’s FBA MarketWatch Monday. For access to the new listing links every week, sign up for the FBA Business Price Guide.
Whenever you’re ready, here’s 3 ways we can help you:
1. Do You Know What Your Brand Is Worth?
Want to know how much a buyer is likely to pay for your brand? We can confidentially examine your brand to provide you with a realistic value range, based on deals we’ve closed plus current market trends. Click here for you free vale estimate.
2. Looking For Brands To Acquire?
Let us know your investment criteria here, so we know which deals to send to you as they become available.
3. Want to know what makes FBA Brands more valuable in 2018?
Check out our 2018 half-yearly review. We reviewed 69 public sales with a combined list price of over $127,000,000!- click here to check it out.