Welcome to MarketWatch Monday from Austin!
Here is what happened this week in the marketplace:
Here are the high-level numbers on the marketplace this week:
- There are currently 254 active listings.
- 69 active listings are over $1MM list price.
New Amazon FBA Listings
- 5 listings came to market this week
- Ranging from $31K – $1.5MM
- 1 listing over $1MM list price.
- 60% of this week listings had margins over 20%
- The business listed at $1.5MM has a net profit (SDE) margin of 5% was founded in 1945, with diversified sales channels and managed by 39 employees.
Median multiple (of annual net profit) on new listings:
- Under $1MM list price is 2x
- $1M+ list price is 3.2x
That’s all for this week’s FBA MarketWatch Monday. For access to the new listing links every week, sign up for the FBA Business Price Guide.
Whenever you’re ready, here’s 3 ways we can help you:
1. Do You Know What Your Brand Is Worth?
Want to know how much a buyer is likely to pay for your brand? We can confidentially examine your brand to provide you with a realistic value range, based on deals we’ve closed plus current market trends. Click here for you free vale estimate.
2. Looking For Brands To Acquire?
Let us know your investment criteria here, so we know which deals to send to you as they become available.
3. Want to know what makes FBA Brands more valuable in 2018?
Check out our 2018 half-yearly review. We reviewed 69 public sales with a combined list price of over $127,000,000!- click here to check it out.