Here at The FBA Broker™ we like to work with clients within 6-12 months prior to sale. This allows us time to prepare your financials as well as the marketing material. We understand that as a seller your time is precious, so where possible, we streamline the process so you can get back to growing your business.
In order to secure your place to sell with The FBA Broker™, we charge an engagement fee of $10-50k USD depending on the size of the business plus a success fee based on the “Double Lehman” fee structure. Below is an outline of the steps involved in working with us to get your brand sold!
1. Determine the Valuation Range (Target List Price).
2. Team works to prepare financials.
3. Complete pre-sale checklist to uncover any blocks a buyer might have.
4. Work through the issues with you.
5. Prepare the Marketing Book & 1 page Teaser.
6. Build buyer list – both active financial & strategic players.
7. Go to market.
8. Launch to list, follow up to get bids.
9. Sort through offers to find the right buyer.
10. Choose one offer/buyer to go to Letter of Intent (LOI).
11. Facilitate & assist through Due Diligence (DD).
12. Sign Asset Purchase Agreement (APA) – Legal team help if needed.
13. Facilitate Close & provide handover assistance.
14. We’re here until your last dollar/pound is paid out!!!
If you’d like to talk with someone at The FBA Broker™ about selling your brand in 2019, please click the link below and we’ll be in touch.