Welcome to MarketWatch Monday.
We’ve just returned from the Brand Builder Summit in Austin where Coran was a speaker and a panelist talking all about buying, selling and the market trends. We got to meet so many amazing people building huge brands.
Thanks to everyone that come up to say hi.
Here’s what happened in FBA sales this week…
Sold Amazon FBA Listings
This week we found 1 sold small Amazon FBA businesses and 2 pending sales this week totaling $1.9M. The median multiple of the listings was 2.3x of annual net profit.
There were 4 delisted businesses found this week and there were 2 listings that are no longer available (either sold or delisted), with a list price value of $4.3MM.
In total (sold, pending, delisted & unknown) that takes $6.2MM in listings off the marketplace this week.
New Amazon FBA Listings
Featured New Listing
$359k SDE Strong Brand in Sports & Fitness Niche Amazon US/CA
Net Profit: $359,359
Asking Price: $1,400,000
12 new listings came to market this week, ranging from $3k – $1.5MM. 33% of new listings are $1M or above with the other 67% being $500 or under.
The median list price multiple is up to 2.9x from 2.23x due to a few larger quality listing bringing the average up. Interestingly, this week we have seen multiple listings that were either pending or unlisted previously come back into the market. We do not count these as “new” listings and therefore they are not included in the links.
That’s all for this week’s FBA MarketWatch Monday. For access to the new listing links every week, sign up for the FBA Business Price Guide.
Whenever you’re ready, here’s 3 ways we can help you:
1. Want to know what you’re FBA business is worth?
How does your business compare with other businesses that have already sold in 2018? Our scorecard will give you a valuation range (using actual sales data) for your business without revealing your brands/products. Plus you’ll get tips to improve your business value based on your results. Click here to get your FBA Scorecard.
2. Want to find the right FBA Business to buy?
Register your interest and let us know what you are looking for, just click here.
3. Want to know what FBA Businesses are selling for?
Check out our breakdown of ALL public FBA business sales in 2017. We review 174 sales with a combined list value of over $320,00,000. Read the article here.