Welcome to MarketWatch Monday from Chicago!
Here is what happened this week in the marketplace:
Here are the high-level numbers on the marketplace this week:
- There are currently 255 active listings
- 72 active listings are over $1MM list price
New Amazon FBA Listings
- 7 listings came to market this week
- Ranging from a very tiny $20K to $7.5MM
- Only 1 business was above $1MM list price
- $7.5MM listing – at 4x net profit – noted as e-commerce dropshippingFor details see New Listing Links: $1mm+)
Median multiple (of annual net profit) on new listings:
- Under $1MM list price is 1.9x
- $1M+ list price is 4x
That’s all for this week’s FBA MarketWatch Monday. For access to the new listing links every week, sign up for the FBA Business Price Guide.
Whenever you’re ready, here’s 3 ways we can help you:
1. Do You Know What Your Brand Is Worth?
Want to know how much a buyer is likely to pay for your brand? We can confidentially examine your brand to provide you with a realistic value range, based on deals we’ve closed plus current market trends. Click here for you free vale estimate.
2. Looking For Brands To Acquire?
Let us know your investment criteria here, so we know which deals to send to you as they become available.
3. Want to know what makes FBA Brands more valuable in 2018?
Check out our 2018 half-yearly review. We reviewed 69 public sales with a combined list price of over $127,000,000!- click here to check it out.