Welcome to the MarketWatch Monday from sunny Valencia!
Here is what happened this week in the marketplace:
Currently, we are tracking:
- 72 $1M+ active listings
New Amazon FBA Listings
- 7 New Listing between $1.2 – 8MM
- 57% had revenue of $6MM+
- Median Margin was only 19.4%
- One business was listed with a 9.9x multiple
- Average Age of the businesses was 9 years
The median multiple was 4.4x which is down 0.2x from our last reported median multiple of 4.6x.
That’s all for this week’s FBA MarketWatch Monday. For access to the new listing links every week, sign up for the FBA Business Price Guide.
Whenever you’re ready, here’s 3 ways we can help you:
1. Do You Know What Your Brand Is Worth?
Want to know how much a buyer is likely to pay for your brand? We can confidentially examine your brand to provide you with a realistic value range, based on deals we’ve closed plus current market trends. Click here for you free vale estimate.
2. Looking For Brands To Acquire?
Let us know your investment criteria here, so we know which deals to send to you as they become available.
3. Want to know what makes FBA Brands more valuable in 2018?
Check out our 2018 half-yearly review. We reviewed 69 public sales with a combined list price of over $127,000,000!- click here to check it out.